View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 11:18 AM   #1222
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

South Forsyth - County Championship @ CAC - 1/25

The twins have the county championship this weekend. It's a prelim/final meet and it will take ALL DAY, as they also pause to honor the seniors for all the county high schools during the last regular season meet of the year.

Bear - will return to action in this meet. No idea what to expect. He's been grinding through practices, but I don't expect he's in peek shape or form given he's been mostly pulling for a while. He's scheduled to swim the 200 IM and the 500 Free. He'll also start out on B relays, but if his splits are good the coach is expected to move him to the A relay for finals (though I must admit, I'm not sure she's allowed to do that at this event - but we'll see how it plays out. It'll be interesting regardless)

Bailey - her career is winding down rapidly. Given she's really not practiced much in the past few weeks, I have no expectations for her in this event. I haven't gotten confirmation on what she'll be swimming, but I'm pretty certain the 100 fly will be one of the events. My guess would be the 100 back for the other, but it could be anything from the 200 IM, to the 200 free, or the 100 or 50 frees as well. Also not sure what relays she'll be on...
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote