View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 11:11 PM   #80
Nemesis
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgfan19 View Post
I really doubt this assumption is accurate. tzach was NOT successfully with the strategy in the RZB. He had a crap QB, but all that proves is that big, red bars trump everything else. What a surprise that is, right????

Further, I was not suggesting to "just throw a gameplan in there". Have you guys try running an exclusive cover-3 cloud/sky? I checked some of the logs. The defensive schemes run vs. tzach are not what I would recommend. As RD posted, many GMs don't understand how to game plan on defense.

It's accurate, I said if he were to port his IHOF team into another league, and I'd stand by that stud team still scoring 700 points again, or close to it. He flat out had the players to force the best out of that offense. RZB, he did not.

This is why I say keep WRs from him. He'll still give you fits, but not 700 points worth of fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD View Post
Did he win the last bowl in IHOF? I don't think he did. Maybe it's b/c his opponent gameplanned against him. I'm not sayin tzach isn't good, what he does is impressive, but in a league that sims everyday, it's probably against a lot of rexed defenses or a base pkg that just sits there. Don't get me wrong tzach is pretty damn good.
That's a one-off game, can't take anything from that at all.

You can run Cover-3 all you want, but how you gonna stop WR2 and WR3 in single coverage? Just a quick look through the logs before I do anything big, but it looks like he still shreaded Cover-3's. I can look further when I get more time, and possibly at more situations.

And I'll eat my words if I'm wrong.

Last edited by Nemesis : 02-13-2020 at 11:17 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote