View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 05:58 PM   #91
SweenDawg72
n00b

My point of view on all this is that this is a game. The closest version to the real thing in a game that we have at our hands. There are always going to be GM's that are heads and tails above the rest, many of which are commenting here. My problem with this change is I think it has made it less interesting for the rest of us that are never going to be that elite GM, won't win multiple bowls in multiple leagues. Point is there were many different ways to compete and be competitive in 8.2. In this new version, I think you are going to have more people than before lose interest in leagues and the game. It is not fun to watch your QB throw 36 times in a game, and complete under 50% of his passes. This has happened way too often in many games i have played since the new patch. If Tzach wants to pass every down, then let him knock his socks off. If someone wants to run every down, so be it. This is in the rules of football, you can run it or pass it or be balanced. The Patriots have been one of the most successful franchises in NFL History, they have always been a pass team first and sprinkle in the run to keep the defense honest.

The best NFL Coaches are always trying to find a new way to get an edge, the running game will come back in the NFL, everything is cyclicle. Why in the world Jim made a change due to a few GMs complaining is beyond me.

I am not a guy that goes into depth with the analysis that many of you do here but I know what my eye tells me and this version is a huge step back. If this is now what we have while we wait for FOF9. It may never come out as people are going to lose interest playing this flawed version for much longer.

Just my two cents.
SweenDawg72 is offline   Reply With Quote