View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 08:54 PM   #571
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grdawg View Post
Long timer who hasn’t posted in many years but have lurked. Been following this for a while and have been concerned. My wife and I are supposed to go to a cousins wedding in less than 2 weeks. It’s about and hour and 20 min flight and I am basically resigned to not going, however, my brother texted the bride tonight and it’s pretty clear she doesn’t think this is a big deal. My brother is local but he said he wouldn’t fly. My wife isn’t that concerned and wants to go. My mother, who we’d be staying with is over 70 and concerned with us staying with her and also concerned about going. My wife’s parents are over 70 with pre existing conditions so more at risk and would be watching our kids while at the wedding. I’m in my 40s and fairly healthy so I guess lower risk, but like others said could be putting others at risk by being in their presence. Oh and also live in a county that has just closed school for 2 days

Curious what some of you would do.

You're probably fine, but the parents and in-laws are a real concern. Without a clear negative test I wouldn't see them and I would strongly urge them not to go to the wedding.