View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 07:31 AM   #2710
PilotMan
Head Coach

Biden said dumbass shit 12 years ago. He's always been an idiot. Having said that, the current man in office, and the party really can't take any high roads against him.

You say his cognitive abilities are in decline? Hey; "we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical;" so yeah. That's your guy.

His got got a job because of connections to the WH? How about; "My Son-in-law is the perfect person to negotiate Middle East peace!"; Or "My daughter is going to come with me everywhere I gol to every major negotiation, and event with world leaders, even though there's no real reason for her to be there!" The hitlist just goes on and on. I saw a good one yesterday about Sanders; "He drafted Vietnam as a Conscientious Objector in Canada, and now he wants to lead the military?!?!?!?" So how about them heel spurs? trump has already been there and done that with pretty much everything and he got a pass for years. Why care now?

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam