View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 08:22 AM   #593
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
I think the biggest challenge is people who might have the disease believe it is just a cold or the flu and continue to mix with the general population where I can come in contact with it.

Not sure if I posted this or not, I fall into this category.

Started a new job on 2-10, flew out to Orange County, CA. The next week flew out to Spokane, WA. Started fighting something that week, figured it was a mild cold. Next week was in Oklahoma City for two days. Last week, was in Charlottle for a day, still fighting the cold, but it has started to settle into upper lungs. Home on Wednesday, it blows up, 100 degree fever, feel like crap, coughing up stuff, sicker than I have been in years for 3 days, not bedridden, but close to it. Saturday, things clear up a ton, but I still have a bit of a cough. Sunday, feel 85-90%, still have a cough but feel well.

Flash forward to today, probably 75-80%, still have the cough, throat is sore because it is raw, at night I have some coughing fits. Wife and kids are fine, no one has gotten anything despite me fighting something for 4 weeks. I don't know if I should go to the doctor or not.

I probably had a bout of the flu, but this is just lingering. Not running a fever, dry (at this point) cough, bit of congestion, not much of anything at this point, just a little run down, that's typical for the common flu, right? Is there anything else I should be doing?

Oh yeah, other complicating factor, new insurance kicked in on 3-1, still don't have my insurance cards, insurance company and work are point at each other...
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote