View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 03:50 PM   #848
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
And down goes Disneyland..

We were scheduled to go next week. I assumed it wasn't happening but am glad I have no choice. The thought of a ghost town Disneyland was a little tempting...

Good. Now that we are done with all the mass sporting events, let's get back to the important stuff like toilet paper

I like Fauci. He is telling it the way he believes it regardless of whether Trump reams him or not. Keep at it, don't worry about a job, regardless of what Trump says to you, odds are looking good you'll have one in Jan 2021. He's my early favorite for Time Person of the Year so far.

Trump - this is a loss for you. Few will blame you for the coronavirus and early mis-steps are somewhat understandable, but your administration's current response (including you) is pretty underwhelming.

Joe - not sure if its a win for you yet, but looks like you have something to play with for the next 8 months.

Bernie - one more debate (because I want to see Biden one-on-one anyway), but then please do the right thing.

Stock Market - you do you. It'll get worse before getting better but I know it'll get better so get it all out and let's do another great bull run.

Last edited by Edward64 : 03-12-2020 at 03:51 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote