View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 03:48 AM   #14
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I know we need this. I need this. Feeling a great deal of anxiety about a lot of things that are out of my control right now. I was in a pretty good place a few weeks ago, but the ever increasing stress of a multitude of things going on is eating away at my insides. So much stuff rattling around in my brain and know where my outlook should be, but it's difficult to focus.

I know we are way better off than a great number of people, so this isn't just about paying bills. It's about family members dying, stupid neighbors, people with too much time on their hands, and the grocery store not having any of the food that my wife can eat. It's about job security and being tired just seeing everyone around me be completely stressed out too. It's mostly about not knowing and not having any real control over the stuff I do know.

You know you need to vent too.

This doesn’t cover everything you mentioned, but maybe something like this could help?

Focus on what you can control, and try to block out those that you can’t so you at least reduce stress. Everybody’s list will vary, but from what you’ve posted, try to ignore your neighbours and stupid people with too much time on their hands.

AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote