View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 11:44 AM   #810
QuikSand
lolzcat

Rookies' Lookies:

RB Schweigert is a mixed bag. Fully maxed out as Breakaway, so a legit big play guy. 46/63 in hole rec is solid, but not spectacular. 30/47 in Endurance is disappointing, and allegedly really important even for part-time RBs (or players?). And, his KR rating is 55/70...definitely good enough to take over those duties, which I wanted, but not necessarily good enough to make him a star without a lot of ST support.

So, my takeaway there? A click lesser of a player than I had hoped for, but still such an obviously good fit that I'm pleased. Probably more of a 2nd round talent, but so it goes. The C I had hoped for no longer looks that close to being max potential, so I guess we did okay. (Chem 93/72)

K Marion Thomas looks good, but not eternal, which is what I ordinarily would really demand of a 2nd round draft pick for a fucking kicker. He likely develops into a 80/60/70/60 player - the sort that other teams seemingly are willing to pay 3x minsal for, but not my teams. So, a miss, overall. Could have had a decent linebacker, but was not having any sort of blue pill reaction to that, tbh. I really just need to be dealing away these flotsam picks.

TE Mason Fouts is going to be pretty useless. Great. No reason to think he can bump past his now-medoicre ratings that are mostly in the 35-55 range, so if he's a 45/45 overall I guess he could be a TE2 who doesn't play special teams. On this team, in this league, that's worth close to nothing. (Chem 18/66)
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote