View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 10:01 PM   #1
Chas in Cinti
High School Varsity

TCY, Indiana Hoosiers!

Indiana, our Indiana, Indiana, we’re all for you!
We will fight for, the Cream and Crimson,
For the Glory of old IU!

Never daunted, we shall not falter,
In the battle, we’re tried but true!
Indiana, our Indiana, Indiana, we’re all for you!

Ok, so this is the first Dynasty I’ve put together in almost 20 years… certainly the first time on this iteration of the board (as opposed to the previous ones in the good old days).. Always my favorite of the Solecismic games, I’ll be taking over my alma mater Indiana University, in the always tough Big10 (especially with the pro-Michigan bias, lol)
I’ll be placing the Sol8 in Texas, cause lord knows they need more recruits. I’ll be using the traditional Bowl System, as I’ve never been a fan of the Playoff System.

I’ll be very hands off the initial year, focusing only on recruiting. I will set my primary formations to what I foresee long-term (Single Back, 4-3). As they’re not my players, I’ll be focusing on doing what I want to do roster-wise… As it’s been a LONG time since I’ve played, I’ll not be imposing any house rules at this time, other than one contact per recruit per week. If this goes well, then perhaps I’ll adjust as we go. I recruit regionally almost exclusively, starting with the nationally ranked recruits in Indiana, then working Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky. Finally, Michigan, Tennessee, and Missouri will be other interest areas. If lots of players fall out, I’ll generally scour for under-recruited players nationally after Week9.

Give me some time to work out the kinks as I find my sea legs on this thing... but please let me know if I lay out a rhythm that is particularly effective or ineffective.

Last edited by Chas in Cinti : 04-28-2020 at 10:02 PM.
Chas in Cinti is offline   Reply With Quote