View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 11:13 AM   #375
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I'd agree with that. Additional reveals just force the reveal of information... although I don't agree with folks revealing vanilla it's somewhat harmless. More reveals will either force CC's for people who have valuable roles or put bad info out there if the person doesn't choose to CC.

I see 2 strategies for today... treat like a regular day 1 and let the chips fall where they may, or concentrate on the group that claimed vanilla with the strong suspicion that there just isn't room for 4 vanilla in this game. I like the latter strategy quite a bit because a lynch gives us good information, we're not hitting a seer or lookout and if that group gets whittled down the seer can concentrate one of the others for tonight.

I'll put up somebody who hasn't got any heat, either yesterday or so far today I guess.

I have a couple thoughts on that. First, I want to dispute that there are 4 vanilla wolf claims. I did not claim vanilla.

Second, you're saying "we're not hitting a seer or lookout" as if it is possible anyone was going to come out and claim they had a good guy role. Teh fact that those three people claimed vanilla to me means very little. If we want to examine the fact that they decided to claim a side, or claimed a previous role, I find that very useful information. But i don't see any reason to expect it's "safer" to vote these folks because they claimed vanilla.

Third, I do think it's useful to consider who claimed a previous role and who did not, and if those claims hold up. This is what I'm looking at right now.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote