View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 04:19 PM   #282
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Editor's note: Yesterday I spent half a day researching for a new installment on the 'masters of trading' series. Fact that I haven't posted it yet, comes to show how time consuming this specific one has been so far and I'm a little bit worried there will be no end of it. We'll have to see where that ends. I'm afraid it's going to be brain bursting for anybody trying to read it anyway. It'll be a tough call, but I might have to make a decision on how deep to follow the trail of trades.

I'm afraid I'll have to go with how I did with the previous installments: stick with who got taken with the the draft picks that were involved in the initial trade. It might end up being nothing more than a long list of team names exchanging some players, but mostly draft picks that eventually get used to pick players. In fact, I almost lost it myself during the research, had to write down in detail where I was. So yeah, judgement call, I'll do some more digging later this week and probably make the mind blowing part spoiler tag hidden in the full version.

It was fun, for a long time, until I had to call it a night way past 1 am and a couple of hours later realized within my sleep that I was dreaming about the kind of research I had been doing, the massive spread of things that were going on. It felt like a virus and trying to figure out who or what got infected and every time you think you've got it isolated, the last end in the diagram becomes a new tree.

So yeah, just had to share that for a bit, for those regularly tuning in and reading. Let's do the training camp report and mulling over who to release to get down from 70 to 60 players.

Last edited by MIJB#19 : 05-25-2020 at 04:22 PM.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote