View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 06:48 PM   #3930
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Do you think using force in a way such as this on someone that isn't a physical threat to any of the officers makes people both present and watching the video more likely to comply with officers in the future?

We have laws to handle people that put up a resistance when arrested. If they're not a danger to themselves, the officers, or anyone else then let the law do it's job. We don't need Judge Dredd out on the streets passing judgement.

Assuming she didn't escape the restraint because of a boob grab and she did it to escape and resist the cop ...

She got free, hands free. I can absolutely see where she would be a physical threat of the cops. Not fatally kill a cop (unless she was Jet Li) but yeah, a threat to physically injure a cop.

FWIW, just a data point. I took years of TKD and I sparred with all different sized women. There were some that were formidable and I would not want to mess with. Maybe that's my perspective where I don't underestimate women especially one that escaped a cop holding her.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote