View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 01:00 PM   #6139
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Yeah I talked about this in one of the threads here a few weeks ago, a few of my YouTube "Regulars", like Quill18, the Yogscast, etc were beginning to play it. I liked a lot of the features that made it a bit different than Civ, especially the fact that your leader would die at some point, and your heir would take your place creating a dynasty. I would certainly be interested in trying it one day (maybe using my $10 off coupon if it goes on sale sometime soon)

I'd definitely recommend watching Vormithrax (best known for his CDDA plays) play this one, especially his Noble Difficulty run (which was his 2nd or 3rd effort I believe).

I feel like I understand what's going on better in this game than perhaps any that I've never played & only watched. That series in particular he does a great - if methodical - job of explaining what he's doing & thinking, and freely admits when he hasn't figured out something, so you kinda learn from observing while he's learning from playing.