View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 08:33 PM   #4327
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carman Bulldog View Post
Discussing reducing black-on-black crime isn't simply some distraction tactic to avoid discussing the death rates of black males at the hands of police, it also holds the key to reducing said rates.

Until one of you (and that extends collectively to the throngs of folks all over the internet that I've suddenly seen cite this data) suggests anything other than "what about this study I read last week?" that's exactly what it is.

I'm still waiting for someone relying on the same data to connect it to any kind of point. Yes black-on-black crime is arguably an even bigger malignant force on black Americans than police brutality, so any individual members of Black Lives Matter, an organization explicitly devoted to ending police brutality, should immediately stop the protests that they are in the midst of, which are directly responsible for historic reforms in a remarkably short period of time, so that their efforts can better focus on "their own"? Every time they open their mouths in public they should make sure to first qualify that "black-on-black crime is the real killer in our communities"?
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 06-14-2020 at 08:52 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote