View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 10:50 AM   #1047
QuikSand
lolzcat

The rookie class looks really good, nothing new there. Preseason movement will help inform things there, but - early assessment is that we got two long term assets at WR (though probably not a serious top-drawer WR1), three interesting FB/TE guys, a borderline asset for the interior OL, a rotation-caliber pass rusher, and a great find at CB/KR/ST. Best in years and years.

For anyone who might have listened to Round Two of Squirrel and QuikSand, I'll offer quick impressions on the two receivers... he liked my second guy Behne more than my first guy VanCaeyzeele. At this point, Behne does look like the true split end I had hoped for, with non-zero endurance around 15 or so - we'll take it. But he won't have maxed-out top ratings, more like 75-80 by my scouts thus far. I'm fine with that, but he likely isn't a guy rivaling the top two receivers in overall quality. PVC (I like that) looks like a jackknife type...projecting in the 60-75 range in most things, but disappointingly only 50 in route running, which might serve as an overall utility ceiling. Long term asset, but probably more of a WR3 type than a WR1, sadly.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote