View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 09:40 AM   #140
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Okay ... Telle. Again.

On one hand, I get it. Complete survival move, and got a last second push to vote someone else.

On the other hand, I hate that it was such a simple, easy target.

On the other other hand, she herself points out a few hours prior that she believes the wolves are highly unlikely to be either of the inactives. (I personally don't buy into that all that much - I've played many games where a wolf was an idle one, but it's a reasonable theory.) So she's saving herself as a vanilla villager by moving to the vote to someone else she believes it a villager ... and thusly upping the odds of hitting a role.

On the other other other hand, idle players are a pain in the ass.

On the other other other OTHER hand, it was a day 1 vote. Shit happens.

This bugs me, though.

And you weren't even in the recent game when I was so against voting out an inactive as a default vote because of how easy that makes it for wolves to hide their votes. I was definitely a hypocrite yesterday. I didn't even think about the fact that moving the vote off me to an inactive ups the odds of hitting a roled villager. I had been hoping that there would be more conversation in that last hour before deadline and votes would move around and maybe I could talk you all into not killing me.. and when that didn't happen I kind of panicked.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote