Old 08-12-2020, 04:00 PM   #379
timmae
College Starter

Thoughts on CrimsonFox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
vote render

he needs the player experience

This was the vote that wasn't D1 since he didn't unvote. This happens again with the Telle catch on late D2. I think it is truly villager CF not checking rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Look who's in the thread now.

Late D2 Wolf CW points out the CF appeared when he was mentioned. I don't think a wolf says that about a wolf and drawing attention to them.

Then crimson starts his walls of posts and throwing thoughts out there. This is a villager move in my mind. He doesn't care how he reads or by whom it would appear.

Both Crimson and Coffee are voting for me early D2. In a no reveal game that may happen but still unlikely for 2 wolves to vote onto 1 player so soon. If CF was wold then he jumps off of me, who he would know is a wolf, to Jackal who has no votes, thus thinning the votes out. For no reason. This reads village to me. He pushes the fact that the game may be over late in D2 when I am hung up. A wolf probably just lets it happen without saying much of anything. Crimson then jumps from EF, to wolf CW. The unvote thing happens and when Telle points it out he unvoted immediately and votes CW. I don't see a wolf doing that to his partner. Again, for no reason.

I read CF as villager.