View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 12:22 PM   #74
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
Ive got some varied contacts, Im a poor judge in this regard.
I have a bunch of work colleagues who were Trump in 16 and still Trump
I know at last 2 who were Trump but are now claiming to support Biden

I know a few who are exactly like me (strangely this group is probably my closest - uhhh. what I's consider genuine Christians)

And probably strangest Ive got an employee who voted Clinton in 16 but is vocally and almost toxicly to our office supporting Trump. (A Bi-Racial Female if that matters)

No need to apologize. I'm a big boy. I can take an attack on my beliefs without it affecting my personal perception of you and certainly not impacting my self worth. Reasonable minds can disagree, and while we differ greatly philosophically Ive always found you mostly reasonable albeit much more impassioned than I tend to trend.

I'm just going to ignore the second paragraph because it reads like an overly impassioned sales pitch to me.

But In short, I'll answer your first question by saying I dont concede the bolded as factual. And Id further suggest if America wont allow anyone to be any of that, then they wont allow it from Trump either.

Frankly, and man this is a dangerous statement on this board, while I disagree entirely with his "form" - I am actually supportive of much (THOUGH CERTAINLY NOT ALL) of Trump's function through 4 years.

We can debate and derail, but lets not, history shows we will never agree nor convince each other to change.

Fair Enough