View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #223
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Patricia’s won just nine times in 34 tries. You know who had a better record in his first 34 games? Jim Schwartz, and Jim Schwartz was taking over an 0-16 team. Patricia took over for a team that had back-to-back 9 win seasons.

I hate Quinn and Patricia so much. They have driven this thing into the ground. They are that unique combination of incompetence and arrogance.

Seconded. It also hurts that he was basically brought in to make the best of the only decent quarterback we've had in the last 50 years and instead he has absolutely wasted Stafford's peak years and literally broke his back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Patricia and Gregg Williams will each go to their graves convinced that they are top-5 all time NFL coaches who just had bad luck.

After the week one loss someone asked Patricia if he still thought he had 'it' and he was like "I called one of the biggest defensive plays in a super bowl ever, I think I'll be alright!". He's gotta think back to an entirely different team, that he wasn't in charge of, three years ago, in order to come up with evidence of a single good play call, and he's cocky about it.

As far as I know dude is still literally the only head coach consistently late for team and press meetings, so at least he's got that going for him.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 09-21-2020 at 05:33 PM.
thesloppy is online now   Reply With Quote