View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 05:16 PM   #28620
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I just had a preview of Thanksgiving on a call with my parents. I don't live in Louisville but I work downtown. They asked how long it would be until it was safe to go back and I told them that aside from a few isolated incidents, not much has happened. They reacted like I told them WWII was a small skirmish on an island in the Pacific, informing me that there was a ton of violence and that I need to stop watching "the alphabet channel." When I explained that I don't watch infotainment news and that this is a local news story for me that dropped off as the headline story about 2-3 days after the announcement, they told me I was crazy and should not go to work any time soon.

Meanwhile, my employer - who owns several buildings in downtown - is opening our offices as usual tomorrow morning. But of course, Fox News knows better...
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote