View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 05:28 PM   #7211
JediKooter
Coordinator

Tenet - 9/10 - Damn fine movie. I liked it much better than Inception, not that Inception was bad, I just enjoyed Tenet way better. Tenet has you thinking almost from the very beginning and the purposeful confusion until the reveal is fantastic. This movie is very easy to follow along with if you just pay attention. I loved how Tenet spins the time travel genre and was actually very impressed with Robert Pattinson's performance. This is a definitely 'watch it again...several times' movie for me.

Peninsula - 3/10 (because it's supposedly the Train to Busan sequel)
Peninsula - 6/10 (if it was a stand alone movie or just set in the Train to Busan universe)

Simply put, Peninsula is nothing more than a heist film with zombies. Other than it being set in South Korea and in Busan, there really is no relation to Train to Busan. I did enjoy the acting quite a bit and the two kids played their parts great and some of the action is actually pretty good. However, it claiming to be a sequel to Train to Busan is what really pulls this down in my opinion. I might watch this again some time in the future, but, I'll end up watching Train to Busan many more times before watching this one again.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote