View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 10:08 PM   #7727
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
As far as I'm aware, the only legitimate challenge on the table is the PA mail ballots, that may remove about 10k ballots from the count. Even that is very unlikely because it involves a rule that counties say they were already following even before Alito's ruling.

Biden leads by 43k votes there. He also doesn't have to have PA as long as AZ and GA hold up.

I have also heard that the PA decision by Alito was "setting up groundwork" to have the court give the election to Trump. But on what basis? They would literally have to overrule 4 state's results to do so on no basis right now, because there hasn't been any decisions that would rise to the dire level of needing emergency relief by the Court.

It's literally the last throes of a cult leader dragging his followers over the cliff of reality.

My understanding is those ballots, ones postmarked on or before Election Day but received after Election Day, are already segregated and not in the count. Which means Trump is still way behind and those ballots are not going to swing the state in his direction even if they are counted which he doesn’t want even though he is losing.