View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 09:16 AM   #7740
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I'm assuming they will be filing lawsuits and/or complaints with state election boards today. Let's see what they file. I've seen a lot of allegations, and I've seen explanations for most of it.

I don't expect any of it to stick, but I'll admit I'm still curious about the dead people voting thing. The registered dead people thing isn't a concern because that's explained away and there's no evidence those people voted. I've seen snippets of evidence of dead people whose votes allegedly are verified as having been cast. I'll believe it when I see a lawyer stand behind it in court, and I don't believe there will be anywhere near enough to affect the election if there's some proof, but even if they find just a half-dozen verified votes, that's just going to fuel the fire for the cult. That's the bigger picture I'm more concerned about.

I mean, if it's people who cast their ballot and then died before election day, it's not clear that those votes shouldn't count. Some states say they shouldn't - Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Others say they should count and some are unclear. However, it's not very clear that states even have a way of removing a ballot once they've found out someone has died.

If it's just general Democrats use thousands and thousands of dead people to vote for their candidate, well that's just crazy conspiracy nonsense. The Democrats aren't organized enough to pull that off.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner