Thread: F*^$ Cancer
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 12:39 PM   #484
Thomkal
Head Coach

Yeah Jon my Mom who has had both knee replacement and back fusion surgery in the last few years was up pretty much the same day as her surgery (not that she liked that mind you). That's how it works now. So as scary as it to see her go through all that, her body will recover better this way. I hope the pathology report is as good as it can possibly be given the situation.

As for the compassion shown to you, you are part of the family here, many of us who have experienced the same struggles and joys in our day to day lives. We may be miles apart on the political side of things, but next door neighbors on others like with your wife. Plus you are just as big a sports/video game nerd as most of us here-I'm glad you stayed for at least those parts of this community.

I'll be honest I'm surprised you didn't leave this community for good at some point over the political divide between you and many of us here. I could have blocked you at some point, but you have been as welcoming as most everyone else here when I came out here, and for that you have my gratitude, thanks, and support.