Thread: F*^$ Cancer
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 10:46 AM   #510
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Of course you had to ruin my happy post, thanks a lot buddy! I hope this scan is more from a element of caution than any real concern

Believe me, I understand. I'm living it minute by minute and can't figure out which way things are heading either.

Best I could come up with earlier was that after two days of running like crazy trying to solve practical stuff, this morning feels like losing balance on the edge of a cliff ... while blindfolded.

Will was heading out for a lunch with a college friend that's in town, so for the first time in 18 days I felt like I had to ... downplay something while still compelled to be honest enough to say something.

"some tests to try to get to the bottom of her iron issues" was what I went with. If he calls her while driving - which is not unlikely - then my understatement will get outted but, fuck, I'm just doing the best I can over here.

While on a cliff edge, blindfolded.