View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 12:58 PM   #31914
whomario
Pro Starter

From a few days ago:

Claudia Conway accuses Kellyanne Conway of abuse onÂ*TikTok - Vox

Quote:
On January 19, Claudia posted a series of videos appearing to show Kellyanne shouting, cursing frequently, belittling, and seemingly hitting her daughter. Claudia said she had been recording their fights for years, and that these examples were only a handful of many throughout her life.

Some of what can be heard in the video, ostensibly Kellyanne speaking to Claudia: “Fuck you!” “Bitch.” “If you only knew what people thought of you.” In another, she claims, “You can’t get coronavirus from the president.” (Kellyanne tested positive for Covid-19 after attending a party hosted by then-President Trump.)

What i also don't get is why people like Bill Maher continue to invite Kellyane Conway on shows. There's scores of unapologetic Trumpists around, even plenty who can string together 5 sentences. Why have on the one you have to be aware by now (at least doing a show like he does) has pledged to step away because her daughter is at the very least climbing up the walls to an extent there's no telling what the fuck could happen ? Yeah, you are not responsible for an alcoholic to quit, but maybe not ask them out to drinks ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
I wonder if they are seeing a family counselor?

If you are that vocal about it, the last thing i'd expect is them seeing a counselor. Because any decent ones first sentence would be: You stop airing out your fights in public or look for another counselor.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote