View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 06:06 PM   #572
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
ok. so I don't do the market myself. I have a guy that does that. I do however fucking love to gamble, and this seems like it.

I have an account I dabble in with about $1500 on Schwab. I know these Reddit guys want to get it to 1K. Lets say I buy 10 shares at open tomorrow for a rough total of $1500. Is there a shot it will go up to even close to 1K, netting a profit of almost 9K, or has that ship sailed and it is gonna crash (obviously no one can tell).

Is this basically a rich getting richer thing and if you have the money you can capitalize off however they are manipulating this, or would I be too far at the bottom of the pyramid.

Note losing the $1500, or a small portion, wouldn't be a big deal financially.
I wouldn't count on $1000, but if you can actually buy at $150 and feel comfortable cashing out at $250/$300 instead of trying to time the crest you can make a solid quick profit.

Love watching this play out. There's no good guys I need to root for... Saw one of the firms with big short positions got a $2b bailout to cover their positions & avoid triggering the fall, but how long does Wall Street want to continue with that instead of cutting their losses on this one & figuring out a smarter way to play on the overconfidence of people if they win this round?

Last edited by BishopMVP : 01-26-2021 at 06:13 PM.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote