View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 10:34 PM   #756
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
It will almost certainly be a let down, but I'm just happy to live in an America where "Roaring Kitty" a.k.a. "DeepFuckingValue" is going to be testifying in front of Congress alongside CEO's of multi billion dollar corporations. If he shows up in the red bandana & says "I just like the stock." it's a victory.

(And he can while skirting legal accusations because he's banked $13m+, but also held on all his other stock that was worth up to $50m then. Legally it's a perfect defense even though he got a bag for his family's future - he never sold a single thing he didn't have to, how is that a pump & dump?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wustin View Post
He was questioned by a congressman in the hearing saying he wouldn't buy GME at current price. He said he liked the stock and doubled down his position buying more at $45 lol.

And had his red bandana and a cat poster in the background. That's not a home run appearance but definitely a double. I can't wait until our kids have to learn about a guy known as "DeepFuckingValue" in economics textbooks.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 02-20-2021 at 10:34 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote