View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 06:55 AM   #21675
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Damn. I saw these in stores this week but didn't get one, then when we wanted to get it, it was sold out. Super bummed. I think I may try to grab as many of the old ones as I can if that's the case.

In the ongoing saga of drinks that have disappeared from shelves, I still can't get Zero Orange or Cherry Vanilla. Diet Dr. Pepper is now back on shelves in place of the new Zero Sugar. Gatorade is still in short supply. And now... Arizona Iced Tea. I love the zero calorie green ginseng and the Arizona shelves around here are completely bare. Also the Snapple diet raspberry has disappeared. This is getting old.

The only positive I can think out of the Coke Zero development is that it will help me in avoiding drinking too much of it. The past month, I have consciously limited my pop intake to 1 every 3-4 days as I cut back on all the crap I've eaten since the pandemic started. Lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. Then went on vacation, gained 5 back, lost 3 of it already this week. So this might help me stay away from pop if it tastes like diet Coke.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 08-16-2021 at 06:59 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote