View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 04:10 PM   #138
QuikSand
lolzcat

Q: What cards/players is the Browns theme team hoping for?

QB is urgent. Give me a pretty decent quarterback, and I can be ready to flip the switch and make my Browns theme theme a pure theme. That is really by far the number one thing holding the team back. Overtime, the candidates would be any of the classic browns pocket passers…Otto Graham, Brian Sipe, Bernie Kosar. And, there are a couple candidates to be viable scramblers in Tyrod Taylor, and most especially RG3. If I could just get one of these guys at 88 or 89, I’d flip the switch.

CB is a problem, too… Haden is ok, Ward will get a boost, but we’ll need a new face, for certain. Hanford Dixon, Frank Minnifield are the Dawg Pound candidates, and Jason McCourty is the sort of guy who could get a “Veterans” card given his multiple franchises.

S is not great, only one legit starter in Johnson at 86, but the Kam Chancellor card plays for any franchise, and he’ll keep improving. Jordan Poyer and Jabril Peppers can get into the 80s, one of them likely gets a better card before too long. All these guys are natural SS, but could fill in at FS where we’ve got nothing.

DT is really weak. Malik Jackson could get a decent card, but our best hope is probably Michael Dean Perry, a big legend card last year. For now my best play is DE Ogbah out of position, not good.

ROLB is a cover-with-someone for now, I’d get Jamie Collins if pressed for now. Clay Matthews seems like the guy to plug in, though he’d more likely be slotted at MLB, which would be a need also. D’Qwell Jackson also seems obvious there.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote