View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 08:42 AM   #306
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I'm hopeful my daughter will have a job starting in January. She graduates in December and has been student teaching this last semester at a school where there are a couple openings. She's already applied for one position they asked her to apply for, even though she technically won't be eligible until she has graduated and gets her state certification. She may have a very busy last couple of weeks of 2021 if she get the job.

Worst-case, she subs for the spring semester at a bunch of different schools and applies for jobs for the fall. She's pretty much guaranteed to work every day given the teacher/sub shortages right now. They've pulled her several times from student teaching to handle her own classroom as a sub.

Now, my other daughter... she's applying to schools and we're going on several visits during the next month. She has no clue what she wants to do.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote