View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 06:48 AM   #3
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Coming into the season, I was hopeful that Wentz would be fine for the Colts. After the first few games, I thought he was doing a good job. He wasn't that good in the last 2 games, but I don't know if you can put those losses on him.

Once Taylor established himself, Reich relied on him too much. There wasn't much imagination in the passing game after that, if at all during the season.

To have 7 pro-bowlers, this team has too many problems. QB issues, no pressure on defense, OL shitting the bed too many times, no WR or TE that are difference makers.

I believe in Ballard. So, let's see what he can get done this offseason.

QBs don't grow on trees, so saying something like "move on from Wentz" is easy to say but hard to do.

But y'all need to move on from Wentz. This year, he had Reich coaching him, an amazing running game, and an opportunistic defense. And the best he could manage was to "show some flashes."

I have no idea what's really up with him. But I think that Indy needs to--at least--bring in a veteran to compete with him. (Not sure if they can cut/trade him for cap reasons). You can't go into next season with him as your only option.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 01-20-2022 at 06:48 AM.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote