View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 10:26 AM   #2523
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I can't tell if Kiffin is (relatively) above board or just supremely courageous/stupid, but he also took a direct shot at Hugh Freeze while he (Kiffin) was at Ole Miss, too. Maybe this is an extension of the political "accuse the other guy of what you're doing" thing. I just can't tell with him.

What would be below board as far as college football rules in today's environment?

Other than the academic fraud and that the schools can't pay the players. It feels like everything else is fair game. Even if Jimbo knows the history, does anyone actually care at this point that the star wide receiver as random SEC school got paid $100,000 three years before NIL?
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946

Last edited by miami_fan : 02-03-2022 at 10:27 AM.
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote