View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 02:31 PM   #2426
Subby
lolzcat

So I finally got my basement setup how I want it. If anyone is riding zwift, you'll recognize the lower screen. I use an apple tv to run the zwift app. I have an HDMI splitter that pushes the apple tv signal to the upper tv if I am on the treadmill and am doing Zwift Run (which is dumb, but whatever, it's something to take my attention while I run).
I have a soundbar set up for the big tv since that's where the fios and streaming stuff is usually sent, and I don't want to have to wear headphones to have to hear it. Everything is set up in that direction so I can stare out of the window into the backyard if I just want to zone out. A big fan that I use when I ride is behind the treadmill and I have put the equipment on minimalist shelving on the wall since I took the pick.
Flag covers a shelf where I store some stuff. Will probably hang some LED lights too. A few other flourishes on the way, but I am happy with how clean it is.
The bike is a Wahoo Kickr Bike. I have tried every type of trainer and got fed up with connecting and disconnecting my bikes, performing calibrations, etc. The Kickr bike is pretty bombproof and it simulates shifting really well and also has the climb functionality to simulate hill climbs and descents.
Anyway, this helps get me moving. I have zero desire to be outside in sub-freezing temps anymore and for now my job is wfh, so no opportunity to commute into the city.
Anyway, that's the update. Want to do some epic stuff this year, but we are waaaay early in the process. Having connected with this thread in a while, hope the FOFC Strava group is doing well!

Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 02-04-2022 at 02:38 PM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote