View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 02:28 PM   #171
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I quickly went from "I will reluctantly TiVO the game because we have some major family obligation when it is on" to "I will come up with excuses to delay starting to watch the game so that I can get ahead of commercials."

After a couple of years of trying streaming services for a couple of months at a time, then going without any live television, I got a Tablo a few months ago and spent a lot of time working out exactly where to point a good indoor antenna (we are more than 40 miles from the major clusters in Cleveland and Youngstown).

I kind of miss the Big Ten Network and to a lesser extent, ESPN, but it's mainly basketball that's gone, and I'm finding I don't care much.

I was trying a new kind of charting for the Super Bowl (focus on patterns in pass rushing), but didn't find much. It was really just Cincinnati realizing that rushing three was truly stupid in the first quarter and Los Angeles making some halftime adjustment (I wish I knew exactly what) and all of a sudden making Burrow miserable while almost alternating four- and five-man rushes. I should have recorded it so I could go back and see some detail there.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote