View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 05:57 PM   #445
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

DC - 19. Niklas Süle wants 150 mill and starting;
31 year old 32. Joël Matip won’t take rotation
33 year old AC Milan’s 22. Mateo Musacchio? He;s already on rotation, but I feel like I want a younger player, as he is likely to drop.
34 year old Sevilla’s Steven N’Zoni would likely be just 2.5 stars
Ditto 33 year old Dutch Daley Blind

Hmmm, transfer listed?

Jonny is rotation over at PSG, but has a value of 30 mill
Robin Koch is 21 mill,

I’m already growing up La Rosa, so a wonderkid wouldn’t make sense here.

Mateo is probably the best. I make him a 45k rotation offer for two years but he doesn’t play DL.

I need a DL, I make an offer to 32 year old Faouzi Ghoulam who is French and plays for the Algerian national team with more than 100 caps. He’s on a backup deal with Chelsea so going to rotation with us should work. He wants first team, and I don’t want to get him here and then drop him to rotation and he gets pissed off.

Next? Wow that’s a big drop off in talent, like down to 2 stars at best…hmmm…. I do like Faouzi Ghoulam as a temporary starter in case of injury.

Anyone on DL that would make sense on transfer list that’s feasible in cost? Nope the cheapest is24 year old German 23. Gian-Luca Itter over at Dortmund for 8.5mill. Again, we don’t want a young guy here to develop since that is Burgzorg.

I have 1.85 mill in salary since we are supposed to win again to win next year, and we have that sweet Champions Cash and we made record gate receipts and finished flushed with cash last year, and I have Ozil’s 175k/week salary leaving, so I can do the 77k that Faouzi wants no problem.

Actually, on the final offer, he agrees to rotation, so he’ll be coming in for years.

That’s DC and DL. Now DM/DMC – how about 32 year old Thiago? He wants 90 mill, rotation, can play MC, AMC, DMC a bit, but he’s not great at it, I make him a two year offer.

That’s our stuff for now!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote