View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 07:31 PM   #517
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

He wants an improved deal. Done! You are my Vicente!

Mateo has dropped to 2 stars and I move him to backup

Bosnia has joined the EU

We moved up 16 places from 39th ranked to the 23rd.

Arena got his first goal for Italy and I sent congrats!

I reject a 153 mil offer for Vicente.

I get a 35 mill offer for Ceballos and a 10 mill for Lirola. Hmm, Lirola is my worst future starter, but’s he homegrown at the club, but Rubio will be homegrown on 6/29/24 in a few weeks. And we have Arena, Adjapong, Berardi this year, and more. I can move on and then just move in Enea.

Here he is compared with Enea:

As you can see he’s 2 better at aeriel, speed by 1, attacking by 1 and vision by and Enea is a better defender and physical and they are tied art mental and technical. Pretty close, and Enea is just 19 and 2.5 stars now but not that great potential. I say no because Lirola got his cards under control and his rating back up.

Ceballos rejected as well since the 27 year old played so well and he wants a new deal. Alright, doing it now. I make him an offer that increases his salary from 50k to 80k and two more years.

Anyone coming free I want to bring in? None. No Donnarummas either than want to come here that are on sale.

Vicente signs his new deal! He went from 70k to 85k

Thiago has also dropped to 2 stars

Our U18s are celebrating another double with a win over the league and the Cup!

Season Awards! Mendez was our favorite player with Cebellos 2nd and Politano 3rd. Cebellos was the signing of the year and Mende remained the Young Player of the Year for a 3rd year in a row.

I hold my End of Season meeting!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote