View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 12:38 PM   #1
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

CC Fraud - How to ID the Thief

So I just got an AmEx fraud alert asking if I just ordered Subway. I wasn't sure if maybe the wife or one of the kids did it through my account, so I was about to do some checking when I get two emails from Subway - one thanking me for updating my information and another confirming my delivery... to an apartment building in NY. That's right - they didn't even bother to disable email or hide it, they simply changed the cell phone number associated with my account and gave a delivery address, but under my name.

I call AmEx and they are great as usual - confirmed who I am, struck the fraudulent charge, and sent me a new card arriving tomorrow. I then tell them I've got a cell phone number and address and they don't care! I'm thinking to myself, I realize $20 in fraud isn't SWAT team territory, but you could literally beat the DoorDash guy to the location with the headstart I've given you.

Nope. Maybe someone from fraud services will call me back later, but that's all they need for now.

So now I'm curious who this fucker is. I know there are pay sites where you can possibly reverse track cell phone numbers. Anyone know a free way to get this info? I mean, besides calling him/her? I'd love to fuck with this person, but I don't need to give them any more of my personal information than they already have. And who knows, this could be a burner phone.

In case anyone is interested though... (347) 384-7784, 42-26 81ST STREET
QUEENS, NY 11373. Might answer as Chris for the next 30 minutes!

Looks like the building is an apartment complex and they left off the unit number (smart), so they'll probably meet the guy outside or in the lobby.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote