View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 04:41 PM   #241
Poli
FOFC Survivor

"Ah, this is exciting. Interplanar teleportation has only ever been theoretical. And you say you have been able to wield transference energy with the help of this staff? Impressive. I would love to see it in action.

The runes of this stone are definitely demonic in nature. If what this World Watcher mentioned to you about a gate is true, I am inclined to believe this stone we are looking at is a piece of the gate between worlds. Such a gate would be very large. There might be more pieces out there and we would need all of them to reassemble this gate.

There is so much unknown here, and there are no experts with knowledge of transference energy. The only place one could find more information on this is at the Lost Library. You will need to travel to the Scorched Sands...the arid desert south of Dawnhollow. It's about a 10 day journey south of here. I recommend obtaining a mount.

I believe the best use of my talents is to remain here to study this stone and put a spell together that could repair it. Good luck on your journey."

The Professor (17, used a spell to reroll), Tsavani (17), and Faris (18) all appealed to the old mage.

"It appears that the King and Commander were right to assign you this task. I might have a few things here to assist you. They add a health potion and a dragon fire potion.

Syntax tried, but failed (3).

"Unfortunately, I have nothing of value I can give you. I will need all of my resources here if I am to find a spell to assemble this gate.

Lyric (16), Zilmora (16, she used the enchant spell), and Astrid (22) all charmed the old mage.

"I believe you were rightly assigned to this task. Hold just one second as I have a few things to assist you." They get the health potion and dragon fire as well.

Mori'an, with a little help from his young demon I'm guessing (20) and Wolfrik (18) both used the take charge method. They got the health potion and dragon fire as well.

Sir Gareth (10) tried to influence him into giving up some potions, but failed.