View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 07:51 PM   #1898
BYU 14
Coordinator

I REALLY want to how it is so easy to get tactical gear like this, I mean seriously.

When I take my guns to the range to shoot do I need a bullet proof tac vest to protect me from the targets attacking me.....no.

I don't hunt, but if I did would I need a tac vest to fend off killer squirrels......no

If, god forbid someone broke into my house in the middle of the night, would I first run to my closet to grab a tac vest, fill it up with extra mags, slip on my night vision goggles, then grab my gun? No, I would grab my fucking gun, tell my wife to get into the closet and call 911, while I waited from cover, hoping I would not need to take another humans life.

So someone please help me, how the hell does the second amendment cover the right to buy full military gear, including bullet proof vests, silencers and all the other bullshit these sociopaths always seem to have?

And oh yeah, this was on twitter and not only remained active, but was never caught so authorities could be notified, but Elon Musk wants to allow more of this shit sop more unhinged people can share these unhinged conspiracies?

Last edited by BYU 14 : 05-14-2022 at 07:53 PM.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote