View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 11:09 AM   #5284
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I hear a lot of voices on the right claiming the committee is biased and they aren’t allowing other points of view or counter arguments. What could the other view possible be? All I hear from them is it wasn’t “as bad” as the left claims. It was mostly peaceful. Conspiracy theories about Antifa. Despite all the evidence to the contrary. Countless hours of video showing angry white men bearinf cops and trashing the capitol. They claim it was peaceful despite a gallows being erected and then chanting hang Mike pence.

I just can’t fathom what the counter point of view is that could possibly refute the video evidence. Audio recordings. Cell phone evidence. Text messages.

Almost a year ago, Pelosi blocked two of his picks, Banks and Jordan from the committee, and so McCarthy pulled all Republicans from it, and said at the time maybe we will have our own hearing. Anybody hear about that again? That's who the Trumpsters who have been complaining about bias. should be complaining to. Demand that they produce evidence that Antifa, BLM, or the FBI were behind it all. But no the Democrats are the corrupts one here because Trump clearly won the election.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kevin-m...dan-jim-banks/

I hope at the end of the hearing if they don't state it themselves, reporters ask them about any evidence of those groups either being involved or that any of the loudest shouters like Gaetz came to the Committee with actual evidence. Like to see Liz Cheney address that.