View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 09:53 AM   #6208
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I don't know why the general public needs any information. All this crap is doing is undermining a process that should be given the benefit of the doubt as an above-board investigation. Instead, we need more and more information and other people involved because first, it was the AG, then it was the FBI, now its the judge. At some point, the process is the process and there's been absolutely nothing alleged, other than the general circumstances, that casts any doubt on what's occurred so far.

And I expect after viewing the documents, someone like McCarthy would make indirect comments to the press about how immaterial these documents are in the big picture in order to further escalate supporters' beliefs that this is politically motivated. "I've seen them, trust me, this didn't warrant a raid on a former president's house."

No amount of assurances is going to make anyone inclined to believe the worst suddenly agree to wait and see what happens.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 08-23-2022 at 09:55 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote