View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 09:37 PM   #448
QuikSand
lolzcat

More grinding today, have cash around 80K but that's after some decent purchases. After playing MUT 22 right from the start last year, I am WAY more efficient and knowledgeable now. In a few days of work, I have basically put my MIA theme team up to a place that became really familiar to me last year as a NMS style guy: I have pretty much everyone I can reasonably afford, and then a few more on top of that due to cleverness, persistence, or whatever.

Right now, early in the cycle, I think these are the players/cards that I do not yet possess who would benefit my MIA theme tam:

87 SS Eric Rowe (~250k)
87 FS Bobby McCain (~250K)
84 MLB Jerome Baker (could do set for ~40K)
84 RE Ndamukong Suh (~25K)

...and that's really it. If I want to stay within the "pure theme team" I just got to the magic number of 50 players tonight - that grants each MIA chem player a +2 in basic ratings, including most notably SPEED. That's the in-game benefit of pushing the roster this way, and it's meaningful.

Anyway...I sorta dove into this after feeling sorta meh at first... feeling ill made the opportunity cost lesser by far. Maybe I will lose interest day by day, but I am back at the app in my spare moments here and there looking for cards to snipe and sell, or gaps to fill in, etc.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote