View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 12:50 PM   #462
QuikSand
lolzcat

Last year, they eventually announced a team diamonds program… A Kapstone level card for each franchise, obtainable by completing a complicated set including many gold rated cards in the 70s from that franchise. In this thread I detailed on and off my pursuit of the Andre Rison card, from the Falcons component of this set last year, as it was profitable on and off throughout the entire year. Wide receiver is a premium position, Rison’s card was very good, and he played for multiple franchises adding to his appeal for themed team players like me.

I am assuming there will be something similar this year. I am starting now to gather gold dolphin players in rated in the 70s, on the assumption that at some point they will unveil a special set for which of these cards are either useful or necessary. I am just gathering these cards for 400, 800, 1000 coins wherever I can… In hopes of having a nice robust set of dolphins cards at the ready when the time comes. When these sets are announced, the market for these relatively Useless cards will increase meaningfully, and there will be profit to be had either by selling the gold cards themselves for four or 8000, or by assembling the side, and the selling off the high rated card It yields.

(Please forgive audio typos)
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote