View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 04:18 AM   #13
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Round 3: It's Smoke Em If you Got em time, the final turn, and by the way, Em means the two remaining bad guys please. Smoke em!

We're not able to change our positioning due to the stun, so what we have is what we're going to have It means we can't target Scuttlebutt in Ranged Cover. May the dice be with us.

Hero Turn Log:

Quote:
Beetle: INSPIRING TEAMMATE (Darvin), SUCCESS! (+1 Melee D)

Beetle: WILL TO SURVIVE (5+ Free Power, Heal 1 if successfull) FAILS

Beetle: MMA Strikes (2 Physical Damage) on Crippling Fear, No Activation! Crippling Fear hit ANOTHER 5+ to avoid being targeted roll.

Darvin: Hard Strikes (Crippling Fear), No Activation! Crippling Fear rolls 6 and fails to be targeted AGAIN!!!!

Aikio: Martial Arts Strikes.. you know what? I'm not going to even. Crippling Fear rolled a 5+ three straight times to avoid being targeted. RNGesus, why hath thou forsaken me?

I'm so disgusted I barely have the urge to finish typing this

Villain Turn Log:

Scuttlebutt plinks us for 1 damage, and then Crippling Fear uses his blaster to take out Aikio and Darvin (2 damage each). Aikio receives (7): A medium injury, Darvin Receives (6): Medium Injury

Villains win 14-6

Post-Mission Status

Heroes

Aikio- TAKEN OUT (MEDIUM INJURY)
Darvin the Monster Hunter - TAKEN OUT (MEDIUM INJURY)
Deathwatch Beetle (Up)

Villains
Hisshi- Taken Out (MEDIUM INJURY)
Crippling Fear (Up)
Scuttlebutt (Up)