View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 05:32 PM   #71
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I brought up Antifa as an example of something the GOP is going to waste their time with Congressional hearings on - as in, trying to build a public record that J6 was Antifa and not Trump supporters. Is this something you believe/support?

Stacy Abrams should have conceded - but guess what, she conceded in fact by her words and actions since. You're telling me she's the functional equivalent to Trump's election denial? I missed the riots at the GA capitol when Kemp was sworn in, damn national news media. I can't stand Hilary Clinton - what am I "framing?" The facts tell the story. There's Dem "election denying" and then there's what the GOP has done and is continuing to do years later - and will do, in multiple places, after tonight (depending on how well or poorly tonight goes for them).

I'm fine with pointing out "both sides" but it's an ineffective argument when the circumstances of each can't be remotely compared.

This is my brother's response - "both sides suck." Yeah, but one side has proven that it sucks so much more about such important, bedrock of Democracy issues, that it's a cop out.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote