View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 01:10 PM   #1374
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

There have been games this season, like against Penn State, which could be a top-ten team, where Michigan has actually trailed in the second half, but looked like it should be up three touchdowns (they won 41-17).

This is the opposite. Two big touchdowns, very uncharacteristic. No ball-control. Losing both battles at the line. Giving up more yardage in one half than pretty much any game all year. Corum out, and the running game non-existent. When they sent in their fifth-string running back to pile into the line on 3rd-and-1, he had no chance.

They're lucky to be within 20 right now. Nothing's working, except those two passes. It's too bad the season comes down to this, because the players deserve better. I don't know what Harbaugh does to adjust. I suppose they'll blitz and risk big plays. But on offense, I don't know what they do. There was supposedly a whole quarterback option package they kept in reserve because they didn't need it. But with the offensive line losing the battle so badly, not sure that's a good idea.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote