View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 11:19 AM   #1474
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
Yeah, I still don't know that this will hold (obviously rooting for it), but it's funny to compare my feelings (albeit biased) watching this vs the first half of PUR/IU. For the earlier game I was basically OMG HOW BAD ARE YOU SUCKING TO BE LOSING TO 4-7 INDIANA? Whereas here it's OMG LOOK AT HOW PLUCKY THIS 4-7 A&M TEAM IS!!

I mean, is A&M really any less awful than Indiana? They lost to a 6-6 App St.. Or do they just have HIDDEN SEC POWER?? I mean if LSU loses here this should be a laying of a pretty big f'in egg.
Heh. Decided to take a look at updated bowl projections, and consensus seems to be Purdue/LSU in the Citrus Bowl. Well, at least the band wouldn't be going to Nashville yet again. (And it's not Detroit!)

As for the B1G Championship, glad to see them get there, and again it's another venue for my son to get to see/play in. (Not that Indy is exactly far from where he is.) Game-wise, Michigan should just run it like 80 times. The Purdue defense is not really capable of stopping a decent running attack. Could be ugly.