View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 09:39 PM   #144
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 12 - Theodoro
Chapter 126 - The Third Theodoro/Yemen War

1 Jan, 1719 – I order:

30k Mercs in Kathriri to get ready for the next war.

Counting Houses for Tea in Tashkent; Copper in Rafsanjan; Livestock in Charjuy, Atakent and Khundzia

I order 10 transports to the Indies to ferry my 10k troops from Borneo to Taytay.

2 Feb – Delhi took a bunch of Transxoiana holdings near them and released a bunch of new nations, Khiva, Uzbek, Nogai, etc. They are no longer worth a war.

1 April – I lost my claim on Bojnord.

14 April – We arrive at Taytay, there is one province left of Kutai left called Palawan next to us with the rich Sugar.

1 June – We have lost our Great Power status!

1 July – Our truce with Yemen and her allies is up, I declare a new war for Mukha

I order my Conquistador army to the last holding of Mombasa -Pate

I order my 38k army in the Horn of Africa to the capital of Warsangali

I order my six armies in Arabia to head into their army and my army to cross the Strait

I order two armies to the Fort of San’a

18 July – I won in the capital of Warsangali

1 Aug – Kikuyu – Copper mining in the 3 dev Gothic culture Orthodox faith Mountains next to unclaimed Turkana, making me 0.18, I order a Weapons Manufactory here. I pull colonists from Kinga and send then to Turkana

22 Aug – Four minor Yemeni holdings are ours and I order two to the Fort of Sahda

28 Aug - I have begun the Siege of Zabid, their new capital

7 Sept – I defeat the Mombasa army in their capital of Pate

21 Sept – Zabid falls!

1 Oct – 52k have arrived and are in Qatar

I order 3 armies to return and oust them

I have a warscore of 25%

25 Oct – Qatar falls

31 Oct – We capture the capital of Warsangali and their minor holding

8 Nov – We capture Pate, the capital of Mombasa

52% warscore

Pate is a 40 badboy holding, it’s high dev 32 with the valuable holding of Cloth

11 Dec – We have a new 2/2/3 heir, I keep him

19 Dec – They capture Liwa

With my 52% warscore, I can take just one holding without pissing off the Turks.

I take Pate from Mombasa in a separate peace

20 Jan, 1720 – I take Mukha in peace from Yemen

I order a big fat pair of cores for around 200 ADM.

Mokha – Connects my Trading Post with a strait in Tanjura to Aden and my holdings in Arabia. Coastline, Coffee is made here, 33 dev, Yemeni people, Sunni faith, Coastline, University, Grand Shipyard, Basilica, Workshop, Training Fields, Plantation for Coffee, Conscription Center,1.90 made here monthly

Pate – Cloth makers, 32 dev, Farmlands, Sunni faith, Swahili people, Entrepôt, 0.69 made here, Textile Manufactory, Conscription Center, University, Basilica, Training Fields, Grand Shipyard, Stock Exchange, Counting House.

Nice built up pair of fun times!

Peace until May 1726

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-01-2023 at 09:41 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote